SPE-120 Soil and Plant Enhancer
Better Plants, Better Soil
Soil and Plant Enhancer (SPE-120) with active ingredient Beauveria bassiana, is a natural, beneficial fungus that forms a symbiotic relationship with plants. JABB strains are isolated from plants, for plants. As the plant grows, the symbiotic endophyte in SPE-120 grows with it, living in the roots, stems, and leaves. SPE-120 is approved for organic production.
SPE-120 ES (Liquid)
For integration in liquid fertilizer tank at planting or as drip irrigation, Beauveria bassiana is blended into organic soybean oil and Organic adjuvant in this liquid formulation.
SPE-120 with Seed Lubricant (Powdered Seed Lubricant)
Beauveria bassiana mixed with an OMRI listed Graphite and Talc carrier for use in the planter seed box. This formulation replaces the need for separate seed lubricant.
SPE-120 Application Benefits
- Treated dry beans resisted white mold infection
- Leaf chlorophyll measured 4.2 points higher compared to untreated plants
- Organic corn increased 20 bushels/acre
- Soybeans increased 10 bushels/acre
- Potatoes increased 2000 lbs/acre
- Wheat increased 7 bushels/acre
- Across trials, treated plots averaged 6.24 bushels/acre higher versus untreated.
- At $15/bushel - $93/acre increased revenue.
- Trials from 2016-2021 show sub-threshold levels of aflatoxin, vomitoxin, and fumonisin.